Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: I’m beginning to suspect mental illness...

I'm more inclined to believe that a lot of players are just your average person with a hobby. It becomes increasingly obvious who the crazier, much more dramatic individuals are when shit doesn't go their way.

Also, who the fuck is OP? Is this another Guyver or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    50k plus bonus is not a bad salary in big parts of the country, and Simutronics is based in the Midwest's trashcan. I don't know where Mario lives specifically but that's probably a healthy salary unless he lives on the nicer parts of the coast or in a city.
    50K salary in any part of the country is not a good salary for a grown ass adult.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    I'm more inclined to believe that a lot of players are just your average person with a hobby. It becomes increasingly obvious who the crazier, much more dramatic individuals are when shit doesn't go their way.

Also, who the fuck is OP? Is this another Guyver or something?
    That was my guess.

Flaming liberal with a raging hardon for Wyrom = MacGuyver in most cases.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    50K salary in any part of the country is not a good salary for a grown ass adult.
    He said 50k plus bonus. A big difference. On Wall Street the actual salary is meaningless since usually your set pay is 125k but your bonus can be 250k+

How many places around the country have you lived? Cause clearly you don't have much knowledge in this department.

But whatever, I will certainly agree that 50k is a low paying job considering how high up the totem pole he is at Simu. One of Simu's biggest issues is they don't pay their employees.

Now that it's owned by Stillfront, where is all their profit from these events going? Clearly into the pockets of shareholders, and not getting paid to their employees.

Imagine if they actually paid coders, and paid them well. This game would be so much better! The whole free labor model that they have been exploiting for so many years, is bonkers to me.

6. Default

50k in this area would be good on its own, no bonuses included. I bought my mother a house back when the market was depressed for $57,000, all in, fees, inspection, et cetera. Not a mansion, but far from a shithole (image from streetview below). The taxes on it on half an acre of land are $900 a year. She's about 25 minutes out in the sticks from a bigger town, which is fairly normal for this area. She's retired, but even if she wasn't, that house could have been afforded on the state minimum wage, which is $11. I'm in a bigger town in this area about an hour from there and looking at houses in the $100,000 range, about the same size as hers (on a little less land).

50k here without bonuses puts you firmly in the middle class, and this is not a severely depressed area like you'd see in places, for example in parts of the South or West Virginia.

Last edited by Stumplicker; 10-21-2019 at 12:31 PM.

Blog Entries

50k in Louisiana is pretty good. 75k you're banking.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by GSIV Rogue View Post
    Man wasn't meant to be sedentary. There are tons of benefits to doing a job which requires you to stand on your feet, move around, and do manual labor. Also, if you have a real skill that you can do with your hands, you might just not get replaced by a machine one day. Remember, your health is your wealth:
    You do Gemstones ninjutsu to make combat more realistic.

Blog Entries

Crackhead physique is an aspiration now?
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

10. Default

Pull up your pants man. And sorry you got AIDS, you look terrible. Hang in there.
    Your mind is completely fucked. It is imperative that you unfuck immediately!